Fully preparing your home for sale can make a considerable difference in the time it takes to sell it. You can help eliminate buyer objections before they arise by making necessary repairs and improvements, some of which are suggested below.
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery and replace dead plants
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be clean and in good shape
- Clean or paint your front door - remember first impressions last the longest!
- Manicure your front yard; make sure your driveway and entryway are free of clutter
- Check that house numbers, mailbox, and exterior lighting are all in good condition
- Touch up with fresh paint as needed
- Inspect chimney for cracks or earthquake damage
- Repair loose trim, drain pipes, and fencing
- Clean stains and window screens
- Apply fresh paint as needed... think about brightening your interiors with neutral-toned paint
- Clean carpets
- Replace burnt out light bulbs
- Clean the fireplace and remove smoke stains from the wall and mantle
- Clean window coverings
- Replace damaged window blinds
- Sinks, appliances, and counter tops should sparkle; remove any clutter
- Clean the oven, range, and other appliances
- Clean tile and grout; replace if necessary
- Clean mirrors, glass, chrome, and porcelain surfaces
- Replace shower curtain if necessary
- Fix any faucet drips or leaks
- Clean grout and caulking; replace if necessary
- Doors and drawers should open and close easily
- Remove clutter; tidy up shelves and racks
- Shoes and clothes should be neatly arranged
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves
- Clean the floor
- Check the basics around the house. It takes just a minute to check all doors, windows and cabinets to make sure they don't stick, squeak or are too loose
- Clean your furnace and water heater so buyers know they are looking at a house that has been well maintained
Bianca is an outstanding realtor! She was very patient and understanding of my needs while I was searching for my first home. She was able to not only find the perfect home for me, but also fought to get all the upgrades without any extra costs. Bianca works hard to make sure everything is in order which really takes the stress out of home buying. When I buy my next home, she is the only one I’ll be contacting to make it all happen!
Bianca is an incredible realtor! She helped my husband and I buy our first home. We had no clue what to expect but Bianca worked tirelessly to make the process streamlined and simple for us. She really listened to our ideas and made great suggestions during the house-hunting process making efficient use of our time. Bianca is intelligent, persistent and just an overall pleasure to work with. She has a keen eye and found the perfect home for us. We could not have asked for a better first home-buying experience and we highly recommend Bianca!
~Kim & Alan
- Bianca is the best realtor I have ever worked with! I have bought 3 homes and never had I had such a great experience with a realtor. Bianca makes you feel like you are more than a client, you are a friend that she wants to take great care of. She listened to me and helped guide me into finding exactly what I was looking for. Bianca is persistent, confident and overall wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend Bianca to anyone looking to buy or sell a home, she is outstanding!
Bianca helped me buy my first home. I literally knew nothing about the process but she helped me through it and I knew I was in good hands every step along the way. She is extremely persistent and will make sure you are satisfied. She was on my side when I needed her and was there to smooth out a few bumps in the road. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to find a home!
Bianca sold me my first house in California. She was the best Real Estate Agent that we have ever worked with. We liked her soo much that we purchased a second home from her as well. Both times she worked around my families schedule to ensure that all of our needs were met. I am a veteran and Bianca ensured that the requirements for our VA loan were met on time. I highly recommend her for any of your real estate needs. When I am ready to purchase my third home I will be calling Bianca!!
~Dan & Noi
I have worked with Bianca as a lender on several of her transactions. She is an outstanding Realtor! She is dedicated to her clients best interest at all times and truly goes above and beyond for them. She is thorough, detail oriented and very responsive to all requests. Her communication skills are like no other realtor I have worked with. She returns calls/emails at all hours of the day or night, 7 days a week. I highly recommend Bianca for all of your Real Estate needs, you will be in GREAT hands!
Bianca was an amazing Realtor to work with. We were the listing agent on a Property where she represented the buyer and she did an amazing job representing them with such professionalism. Bianca was great at having her clients best interest at heart and was easy to work with. I hope we can work together very soon on another Transaction!
Own It Real Estate
889 Embarcadero, suite 104
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762